After consulting with numerous artists, Bill Krinard set out to develop an amp that would deliver Two-Rock performance and the feel of a vintage amp – all in one amp. What he and his team developed is a fully adjustable Two-Rock front-end with the feel and forgiveness of a classic blackface amplifier. This tone should be familiar to nearly every guitar player, yet has the refinements of a Two-Rock
- We designed this amp to balance nicely with your guitar, making the interaction between the tone and volume pot on the guitar a more seamless interaction with the Gain and Master controls on the amp.
- The Clean Gain, Master, and Reverb are grouped together, and the OD Gain, OD Master and OD Reverb are also grouped together for ease of use.
- The Presence control has been refined for a broader EQ range.
- The Tube Tremolo is the same classic circuit we created for the Matt Schofield Signature amplifier.
- We’ve created a “Tone Boost.” This switch is a secondary EQ setting that will increase overall gain on both channels, essentially creating a boost on the tone stack (unlike our traditional Bypass that bypasses the tone stack altogether.)
- The cabinet design has also been optimized with a new wood type. During development we experimented with several different types of wood and settled on a furniture grade poplar ply that brought the amp to life with a more percussive and lively sonic quality
Speaker: 1x12 Combo: TR 12-65B
Dimensions: 24 11⁄16” wide x 22” tall x 11” deep
Weight: 56 LBS
Loop: Passive effects loop
- Treble, Mid, Bass tone controls
- 2 channel cascading gain stages with separate controls for Gain, Master and Reverb
- Tube Tremolo circuit
- Analog spring reverb
- Presence control
- Passive Effects Loop
- Pull bright on the input Gain
- Tone Boost, Overdrive, and Tremolo are foot switchable
- 50 watt dual tube rectified