12-Months interest-free installments for HSBC,Manhattan and Standard Chartered are accepted on purchases amounting to $2,000 or more
(*只限 匯豐／渣打／Manhattan 信用卡)
MIDI 4 X LOOP allows to add four additional effects' loops to the guitar system. MIDI 4 x LOOP (M4L) is a loops' switcher controlled by MIDI interface (by Program Change or Control Change commands) or manually, by using the buttons. Using the MIDI commands it is also possible to mute the signal (e.g. for silent tuning).
M4L should be controlled by programmable MIDI controller (which enables to program desired No. of PROG CHANGE or CTRL CHANGE command for a given preset). It is particularly recommended as an extension for the G LAB guitar system controllers GSC.
- four bypassed (by electro mechanic relay) loops to connect the pedal effects or serially connected sets of effects,
- muting circuit based on opto elements,
- MIDI THRU connector to connect other MIDI devices,
- power supply and active loop indicators,
- four buttons for loops' manual on/off switching,
- power supply 9V DC (direct current),
- durable, powder-coated casing.